Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This one was a lot of fun. Acrylic and cheapo paper.

Hello! Long time no see so here is a big ass update! I haven't been drawing nearly as much as I want to with one thing coming up, a new cold, followed by an allergic reaction to something, followed by some crap at work. Trying to get back to being more zen. I do miss being zen.




The pajama people! The most fascinating crowd to observe in China. This lady was at the bank going about her business with this crazy updo, full makeup and yes, heels. When I ask people why so many of them wear pajamas they have no idea what Im talking about. Its like if I went home and asked why everyone is wearing jeans.

I see this puppy runnnig around town all the time with this..noose around its neck which has dug in so far into its skin. Every time I try to approach the dog it runs away, and me coming at it with scissors would scare the living daylights out of the poor thing..it's sad to see so little respect for animals.

2 comments:

  1. My god Juli, these sketches are insane! They're pretty badass. I absolutely love the pyjama suit lady. You've improved a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! poor puppy! juli you should help him :( and your sketches are amazing!! and funny as always! I hope you're enjoying China to its fullest :)

    ReplyDelete