Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fighting, Faces, and Icky Eaters


This quick study was fun. Took a bunch of basic shapes and observed different kinds of face shapes around town. One thing I love about China, I can stare at people all I want.


So the middle good looking guy is NOT from my town but from Shanghai. He was one of the metal heads I um...moshed with at the Lamb of God concert. The rest of the sketches are from my KFC window (this is now gonna be my hub as they have cheap shitty coffee but an awesome window). And I realized, my town has NO good looking guys, let alone manly guys. Couldn't find one attractive face. The two other guys depicted here are roughly what half my older students and generic men on the street look like. Yum.


Creepin' on People Eatin'.


This man is amazing. I did a quick sketch of his face in my last entry and decided to expand more on him. He just has so much character to him, I wanna capture it all. My friend says he looks like a Disney villan. Hehehe.


Am I gonna post something other than sketches anytime soon? When I fill all 4 walls of my apartment walls with life drawing sketches, I will. I will explain why next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment