Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Post Before the Disappearing Act


The school break has started, and I have just a few days to pack up, say my goodbyes and go off into the woods for two months. Unfortunately we've had a tragedy in my family and inspiration isn't really driving me right now, so I haven't been making anything noteworthy. And the animation is at a halt until I resolve my after effects issues..
Above is WIP shot of a comic short I'm working on, themed around Valentine's Day. It should be around 20 pages or so. Considering how slow of a worker I am, I probably will finish it by next Valenine's day..

The work above was an acrylic painting for my mom's birthday of her and my dad's trip to Paris.


This isn't too clear, but is currently a website design idea I'm working for redoing my site which is too horrendous and anime obsessed for the average eye...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment